- Flexible limits of indemnity
- Public liability – with varying levels of indemnity up to £10m
- Contract works – to protect the materials you are using both on site and in transit
- Options to extend to cover your tools and plant
- Option to extend to cover temporary employees
- Liability arising from work in or on aircraft/watercraft, or at airports or aerodromes in areas with aircraft access
- Design, advise and treatment
- Legal liability for which compulsory motor insurance is required
- Liquidated damages, fines and penalties
- Pollution and contamination unless pollution or contamination is sudden or unforeseen
- Rectification of defects
Exclusions will change depending on your profession and your advisor will take you through these during the quotation process. This list of exclusions is a summary and is not a full list of all exclusions that may apply.
I have heard that someone wants to make a claim against me – what do I do now?
As soon as you become aware of a claim or potential claim being made against you for injury or damage:
- Notify us so that we may alert your insurers
- Do not ignore or dispose of any letter from any representative of or anyone making a claim against you. The claim is unlikely to go away and the situation will only get worse if not attended to promptly
- Pass all correspondence on to us unanswered
One of my employees had just had an accident at work, what should I do?
We recommend that you:
- Report all accidents to your insurers
- Meet your legal obligation to record accidents in your accident book
- Do not accept responsibility or agree to pay compensation even if you think it is obvious that it is your fault
- Allow your insurers to investigate and advise you of the best course of action to be taken
If you accept liability before referral to your insurers, you could prejudice attempts to deal with any claim made against you.
At Adler Insurance Brokers we are committed to providing you with a high-quality service, which we expect to maintain throughout the duration of the policy. In the event of the worst happening, you will deal direct with our in-house claims team. This means we can get the results you need as quickly as possible.
Simply contact our claims team using the details within your policy documents, or call us on 0121 764 7563 and we will put you through to the claims team. They will talk things through with you , guiding you through your next steps and the whole process.
27/06/14 by Adler Insurance
Insurance should not be seen as a health and safety measure in itself, rather an essential back-up plan for when things go wrong. Find out how we can help.Read More
Need to know
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/adlerinsurance/public/wp-content/themes/adler/single.php on line 93
01/01/70 by LHMRead More